Yoga is an ancient form of exercise and way of living that focuses on your mind, body and soul. It’s a holistic practice for all ages. With the growing trend of people getting more cautious of their expanding waistlines and increased instances of metabolic disorders – cancer, diabetes and others here are Yoga for Weight Loss – according to sources there has been a sudden upsurge in people prioritizing their health diet plans and fitness regimes.
Yoga for Weight Loss ( Best yoga exercises,yoga poses for weight loss )
1. Half Spinal Twist Pose for losing weight
- Sit down comfortably in a cross-legged position.
- Now turn only your lower body towards the right, extending your right leg and bending your left leg at the knee.
- Keeping your left arm down, a little away from your body, bend your right hand and place it on the outer side of your left thigh.
- Stay in this position for about 10 seconds and return to the initial position. Breathe normally. Repeat on the other side one of important Yoga for Weight Loss.
2. Downward Facing Dog for losing weight
- Begin on all fours, knees hip-width apart and hands slightly more than shoulder-width apart. Curl toes into mat.
- Push down into hands and toes, then pull belly in and lift hips to sky, straightening legs to come into Downward-Facing Dog. Spread toes and actively lift heels to come onto balls of feet.
- Press down strongly through palms and balls of feet and draw belly in toward spine. Hold for at least 5 breaths.
3. Wind releasing Pose for losing weight
- Lie down on your back and keep your legs straight. Relax.
- As you inhale, lift your legs, and bend them at the knees.
- Clasp the legs with both your hands, and try pressing them against your stomach.
- Touch your chin with your knees. In order to do this, you might have to lift your head a little.
- Stay in this position for about 20 seconds, and get back to the initial position as you exhale. Repeat.
4. Upward plank for losing weight
- Sit with your legs stretched in front of you.
- Put your hands behind your hips pointing towards your feet. Now, point your feet, prepare your body to rise up.
- Raise your body from the tailbone and try pulling your head back as well.
- It is the exact opposite of the position which you get in just before preparing for a conventional push up.
- Lie on your belly and put your hands below your thighs while forehead and chin are resting on the floor.
- Now try to raise your left leg straight up to 10 inches.
- Do not bend your knees.
- Try doing the same thing with your right leg. At the final stage, do this with both your legs.