Apple cider vinegar, otherwise known as cider vinegar or ACV, is a type of vinegar made from cider or apple must and has a pale to medium amber color. There are numerous apple cider vinegar uses and apple cider vinegar benefits. Unpasteurized or organic ACV contains mother of vinegar, which has a cobweb-like appearance and can make the vinegar look slightly congealed. It is made by crushing apples and squeezing out the liquid. Bacteria and yeast are added to the liquid to start the alcoholic fermentation process, and the sugars are turned into alcohol. In a second fermentation process, the alcohol is converted into vinegar by acetic acid-forming bacteria (acetobacter). Acetic acid and malic acid give vinegar its sour taste good naturally.Here are amazing apple cider vinegar uses and benefits of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 Amazing Apple Cider Vinegar uses and benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1.1 A natural aftershave
- 1.2 Makes hair shine
- 1.3 Soothe sunburned skin
- 1.4 Apple cider vinegar for weight loss
- 1.5 Helps detox
- 1.6 Great for the lymphatic system
- 1.7 Apple cider vinegar for heartburn
- 1.8 Effective in repelling fleas on pets
- 1.9 Natural room freshener
- 1.10 Remove stains from teeth
- 1.11 Sore Throat
- 1.12 Apple cider vinegar uses for Diabetes
- 1.13 Facial Toner
- 1.14 Foot Odor
- 1.15 Apple cider vinegar for dandruff
- 1.16 Apple cider vinegar uses to Clear up your skin
Amazing Apple Cider Vinegar uses and benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV)
A natural aftershave
Fill a bottle with equal parts Apple cider vinegar and water, and shake before applying to the face this natural afershave.
Makes hair shine
Apple cider vinegar can be used as a rinse for the hairs after shampooing, and it will boost your hair’s body and shine. Fill a bottle with ½ tablespoon of ACV and 1 cup of cold water. Pour the solution through hair after shampooing. Do this several times a week for dramatic results.
Soothe sunburned skin