The Ayurvedic Sanskrit name of shake salt is “Saindhav lavan”. Saindhav lavan is one among 5 salts depicted by ayurveda. It is otherwise called “Halite”, which is a mineral of Sodium chloride. Shake salt is rich in minerals and does not posture medical issues. The ayurvedic benefits of rock salt have been portrayed here. Shake salt is known as Sendha Namak in hindi.
This salt upgrades the essence of details and formulas in which it has been utilized.
Himalayan Rock salt supplies minerals which are required by our body. Our body requires salt for its legitimate working. Salt upgrades water ingestion, keeps up pH and aides in development of supplements between tissue liquid and cells.
Aside from these capacities, Rock salt benefits settles circulatory strain and furthermore goes about as a hostile to oxidant.
This salt conciliates all the three doshas and is viewed as the most beneficial type of salt in ayurveda for heartburn.
Ayurvedic plans for stomach related scatters contain Saindhav lavan as it enhances craving, expels gas and calms indigestion.
Ayurveda Health benefits of Rock salt or Sendha namak
Medical advantages and benefits of Sendha namak are numerous. Rock salt is additionally utilized as home cure in different wellbeing conditions like joint pain, herpes and creepy crawly nibbles.
- The saline solution of this salt can be utilized for washing, in throat contaminations and normal chilly to clear sections.
- Himalayan salt can be utilized as teeth whitener.
- Sendha namak can be utilized as body scour. It peels dead skin and expands gleam of skin.
- It can likewise be utilized as foot scour, hand clean or for foot shower.
- A squeeze of pink salt blended with 1 tea spoon of ginger juice builds craving and helps processing.
- Sendha namak is very essential in Hingvastak Churna.