Almonds are the powerpack of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins especially vitamin E which is good for the skin. such a nutrient food with a chocolate mmmmm…. will be tempting recipe…..chocolate almond fudge.
Chocolate Almond rock:
Ingredients for chocolate almond fudge :
1 cup confection chocolate (200 grams)
Handful of Almonds
Regular Kitchen Foil or Butter paper.
- Roast almond for 3-4 minutes and keep tossing them.
- Repeat 3-4 times till the insides almond – when cut – turn light brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Break confection chocolate into similar size pieces by hand or using a knife.
- Place in a glass bowl and microwave for 30-40 seconds.
- Remove the bowl and give the confection chocolate a good stir with a large spoon.
- Repeat the process till all chocolate pieces have melted and the temperature has reached 45 degrees Celsius +- 1degree
- Spread out the foil on a regular kitchen tray.
- Put 3 almonds in the bowl and toss to cover with confection chocolate on all sides.
- Take out an almond and place on the foil.
- Top it with another almond.
- Repeat this procedure with the third almond.
- Let these settle for 1-2 minutes.
- Let these chill in fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Chocolate almond fudge is ready to be serve.