Churros are crunchy sweet. Here is churros recipe
Water 1 Cup
Unsalted Butter 4 tbsp
Salt ¼ tsp
All Purpose Flour 1 Cup
Sugar ½ cup
Ground Cinnamon ½ tsp
Oil To Fry
Chocolate Sauce To Garnish
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 cup water and add butter and all-purpose flour and whisk. Add eggs and whisk nicely. Line the mixture in a piping bag.
- Heat oil in a pan. Carefully pipe the dough into the oil, forming 6-inch crullers. Pipe only as many crullers into the oil as fit comfortably. Fry, turning once, until golden brown on each side. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- To make cinnamon sugar, take caster sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- Scoop the fried churros into the cinnamon sugar.
- Top with Chocolate sauce to serve this.