Date cookies recipe which are made of dates provide a wide range of essential nutrients. They are good source of proteins, fiber, trace elements of boron, cobalt, copper, fluorine, magnesium, manganese, selenium.
Date cookies recipe
100 gms butter
1 cup icing sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup rice flour
4-5 chopped dates
- Mix some butter and icing sugar in a bowl.
- Beat this mixture till its light and fluffy.
- Sieve some flour and rice flour in this mixture.
- Add some chopped dates in this mixture and make dough of it.
- Once the dough is ready, chill it in the refrigerator.
- cut this chilled dough in the shape of cookies. Bake them for 20-25 mins. Date cookies are ready to serve.