Dates ladoo Recipe:
Ingredients for dates ladoo recipe:
20 large date pitted
1 tbsp. Desiccated Coconut (optional)
- For Dates ladoo recipe Dry roast nuts for few minutes if on stove top, set them aside to cool. or Add them to a microwave safe tray and microwave for about 2 minutes, stir in between at least twice
- To the same pan, add dates and heat them till turn soft. If in a microwave, add date to the same tray, microwave for about 30 to 60 seconds to soften them.
- Add desiccated coconut if using.
- Knead or blend the dates in a blender, set the blended dates aside. Add nuts to the blender and pulse them coarsely or chop them.
- Mix date and nuts well or together blend them in the blender
- Take small portions and roll them to balls.