Name:- Eka Pada Pranamasana
Posture sort: – Balancing
Different Names: – One legged welcome Pose, one legged Prayer Pose
In Eka Pada Pranamasana, which means of “Eka” is one, which means of “Pada” is foot and the importance of “Pranama” is Prayer in Sanskrit. This is a basic adjusting Pose or one legged adjusting posture.
Novices must be familiar with Pranamasana, the general supplication act which is the starting position for the Sun Salutation. Here the principle differentiate is that one leg is raised and the underside of the feet is put close to the upper thigh. Eka Pada Pranamasana is a changing (adjusting) pose which causes the student to keep up a sentiment equality and adjust moreover strengthens the leg muscles. When you ace in this stance by consistent practice, at that point you can without much of a stretch perform Vrikshasana (Tree Pose).
How to do Eka Pada Pranamasana (One legged Prayer Pose)
1. Stand straight on the ground with keeping your hands on the sides.
2. Presently look forward and continue breathing regularly.
3. Presently raise your hands to your chest and keep the two palms together in Prayer posture or Namaskar posture.
4. From that point onward, lift up your correct leg and keep the bottom of your correct foot on the internal territory of your left thigh.
5. Endeavor to change the adjust or keep up the adjust and hold the position for as much as you can. Presently this is the last posture and continues breathing typically amid this.
6. Look forward on specific protest for fixation. Endeavor to keep up care nearby the breathing strategy.
7. Put down your raised leg on the floor, rest for some time and rehash same process with your left leg too.
Benefits of Eka Pada Pranamasana (One legged Prayer Pose)
- Offer quality to your foot, lower leg and leg.
- Best adjusting posture.
- It develops the sentiment concordance as the entire weight is maintained on one leg.
- This training upgrades care as the equality can be lost if the mind vacillates in the midst of the training.
In the event that you got late damage in leg, lower leg or foot at that point keep away from this asana. In the event that you are not ready to keep up the position by influencing Namaskar to posture with your palms, at that point do this stance without influencing welcome to posture with your palms. When you accustomed to it at that point play out the full Pose.