Janushirasana (जानुशिरासन) is a Sanskrit word, in which the significance of “Janu” is knee or Knee joint and “Shirsa” remains for head. The Pose is finished by keeping your head with the knee joints or you need to touch your knee by your head. It is otherwise called Head to knee Pose. Go to Knee Pose is anything but difficult to do and best exercise for kids. Before Paschimottanasana, hone this asana once you are ace in it at that point go for Paschimottanasana.
Position: – Sit Upright
Level: – Intermediate
How to do Janushirasana (Head to Knee Pose)
1. Extend your legs forward way.
2. Presently twist your left leg, by your left leg heel press your butt.
3. Take in; Lift up your the two arms over your head.
4. Inhale out and twist forward. Hold your correct feet enormous toe with your hands.
5. After that breathe in the upright position.
6. Presently inhale out, amid Breathe out curve forward and endeavor to touch your crown of head (Forehead) to your knee. Around then, Pull your butt internal and draw your stomach and navel internal moreover.
7. Keep the correct leg directly at the time. Hold the position for few moments after that discharge the posture gradually.
8. Rehash the procedure with your other leg.
9. Rehash this around 4 to 6 times.
Health benefits of Janushirasana (Head to Knee Pose, जानुशिरासन)
- Best exercise for lessening paunch fat.
- It is Beneficial in Constipation, fundamental shortcoming, Dyspepsia.
- It lessens the agony in the legs and abdomen.
- It delicately kneads the inside organs (liver) stomach organs and spleen.
- It fortifies the rib bones.
- This asana makes your spinal rope adaptable.
If there should be an occurrence of extreme back agony or torment in the stomach, at that point don’t perform Janushirasana (Head to Knee Pose).