Joint pain affects many people all over the world. It is characterized by pain and stiffness of the joint. As the condition progresses, bone, tissue and cartilage around the joint are also involved. This can further limit the range of motion and limit the mobility of the person. Many factors are responsible for causing pain and inflammation of small or big joints. Here are natural orientation for joint pain relief.
For example, injury, degeneration of the cartilage, deposition of crystals, hormonal imbalance and infection,rheumatoid arthritis.
The treatment varies according to the cause, type and age.
These measures do give immediate relief from inflammtion and pain, but it is often temporary.
Moreover, if taken for a long time, painkillers and NSAIDS are often associated with many side effects.
Therefore, many people prefer natural, home remedies that are safe and effective for joint pain relief.
Joint Pain Relief with these amazing natural ingredients for joint pain (joint inflammation)
- One of the most effective homemade anti-inflammatory triad includes turmeric, ginger and bromelain. All these kitchen ingredients work as anti-inflammatory agents that help in relieving the stiffness, pain and swelling around the joint. Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapple. Studies have shown that bromelain works as natural pain killer as it helps in relieving inflammation and pain. Combine all the three ingredients in equal quantities and take them with water once in a day. You can also take these ingredients separately.
- Mixture of lemon juice and honey is highly effective for joint pain relief. Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey in a cup of warm water. Take it twice in a day.
- Cayenne pepper: This common spice is found easily in every kitchen. It contains an active ingredient, capsaicin that has pain relieving properties. You can use cayenne pepper in preparing topical applications or as an ingredient in your recipe. It works by preventing the supply of nerve growth factor and inhibiting the transmission of pain signals. This natural anti-inflammatory remedy stops the development of swelling and joint inflammation.
- Another way in which you can consume ginger is by drinking ginger tea. Ginger contains phytonutrients, gingerols, which are mainly responsible for preventing inflammation on skin surface. Ginger has been used widely for joint pain relief associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- A mixture of coconut oil and juniper essential oil is highly effective as a topical joint pain relief remedy. Massage the mixture on the surface of the affected joint two times in a day for at least two weeks. You will notice disappearing of pain gradually.
Try this – Nutrition Forest – Joint Support Supplement
- Carrot juice is a great remedy to strengthen ligaments, which help in joint pain relief. Carrots contain anti-oxidants that neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause behind joint damage.
- Another remedy that helps in muscle and ligament strengthening is banana. They also provide grease to the joints, which helps in smooth movements and joint pain relief.
- Patients suffering from pain in joints are advised to consume plenty of water. This helps in joint pain relief and muscle movements smooth.
What works for you?
This is a guest post by Jenny. Do you have any tips and experiences in finding home remedies for Joint Pain to share? Tell us about your experiences.