Kaju pista roll recipe the famous Indian sweet or dessert which is widely spread and is also among the favorite sweets.
Kaju pista roll recipe
Ingredients for Kaju pista roll recipe:
300 gms khoya
½ tsp cardamom powder
3 Tbsp sugar
½ cup cashew paste
2 tbsp ghee
¼ cup chopped pistachios
- To prepare sugar syrup, add some water, sugar in equal parts, and cardamom powder in a pan and let them boil for some time
- Once the sugar syrup starts boiling, add some khoya to this.
- Now add some cashew paste and keep stirring till it becomes a thick paste.
- Once the mixture is thick, add some ghee and mix this properly.
- Now spread this thick paste on a sling sheet and let it cool for some time.
- Then add chopped pistachios on top of this paste.
- Fold this paste gently in the shape of a roll. Cut them in small sized rolls to serve kaju pista roll.