Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana or परिवृत्त जानू शीर्षासन (Revolved Head to Knee Pose) is a transitional level stance for yoga professionals. It is a serious extend which enhances your nimbleness and adaptability. Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana is a Sanskrit word; in which the importance of Parivrtta implies Revolved, Janu remains for Knee and the word Shirsa speaks to the head.
Shoulder stands and head stands.
How to do Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana (परिवृत्त जानू शीर्षासन)
1. Take a seat on the floor with broadly open legs in sending bearing (before you).
2. Presently twist your left leg and overlap your foot in your crotch.
3. After that twist your correct knee on a little scale and move it near your correct hip.
4. Inhale out, amid breath out turn sideways near the privilege and allow the back piece of your correct shoulder squeeze near the internal piece of your knee.
5. Allow your correct lower arm (lower arm) an opportunity to glide along inside the correct knee and wind forward near the foot.
6. Presently attempt to snatch your correct foot with the two hands, the correct hand along inside the correct knee and the left hand associating for the toes of your correct foot.
7. Amid holding the correct leg, make a point to keep the left collapsed leg remain to the floor. In the meantime gradually grow and rectify your knee.
8. Amid rectify, your correct knee keeps your middle towards confronting the roof.
9. After that raise your left hand and place it over your head squeezing it over the left ear.
10. Separate your elbows moreover broadening your center (Torso) as you do it.
11. Stay in this posture for few moments.
12. At that point discharge the stance, ensure that before releasing discharge the extend first and after that your arms.
13. After that come upward and take in the meantime.
14. Rehash a similar system with your other leg and inverse side.
Benefits of Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana (Revolved Head to Knee Pose)
- Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana fortifies the liver, kidneys and other indispensable stomach organs.
- Rotated Head to Knee Pose is a decent stance for that extends your hamstrings, shoulders, and spine.
- Gainful for armpits and shoulders.
- Give alleviation as a rule back agony.
- Discharge stress and exhaustion and decreases uneasiness.
- Valuable in Insomnia.
- Relieves Headache.
Try not to come upward rapidly in the turned position coz this outcomes wounds. On the off chance that you are experiencing gentle stomach related framework issues or experiencing looseness of the bowels, don’t play out this Asana. All the yogic exercises require direction, so hone all the Asana in under the supervision of a specialist individual.
In the event that you have a medicinal history at that point concern you specialist before honing. In beginning time you are not ready to completely play out this asana, do as much as you can or per your capacities. This Asana needs heaps of training, so for this, you are great in other extending and adaptability Asana or Basic level of Asana.