Preliminary Poses: – Gomukhasana, Prasarita Padottanasana, Supta Virasana, Uttanasana, Adho Mukha Vrikshasana
Follow-Up Poses: – Shirshasana, Gomukhasana, Adho Mukha Vrikshasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana
Level of Asana: – Advanced
Pincha Mayurasana (पिंचा मयूरासन) is a Sanskrit word in which Pincha implies quill and Mayura remains for Peacock. This Asana is hard to perform yet day by day hone makes it simple. So you need to rehearse the straightforward level of Mayurasana before doing this, once you are immaculate in fundamental level of Mayurasana at that point go for this. This Asana is otherwise called the Feathered Peacock posture.
It is a lower arm stand posture which looks wonderful simply like a peacock that expands its quills out. Lower arm stand gives you more consistent quality than the handstand because of the greater foundation that the lower arms give.
How to do Pincha Mayurasana (पिंचा मयूरासन)
1. Go down and lay on your tummy.
2. Gradually twist your elbows and hold them straight forwardly under your shoulders. Make Anjali Mudra (Namaskar Pose) by consolidating your palms.
3. Raise your hips up. Presently gradually attempt to advance up (stroll) towards your arms, as much as you can.
4. Lift up your correct leg, and kick up the left leg off the floor.
5. Stay in this position for few moments.
6. Keep your head stay on the floor. Guarantee that your shoulders are a long way from your ears.
7. Keep your feet opposite to the floor. Remain in the position as much as you can and inhale gradually. Presently put down your legs gradually one by one on the floor and discharge the stance.
8. First and foremost rests on floor, confronting the divider, and utilize divider for adjusting your legs. Your feet should touch the floor and opposite.
Benefits of Pincha Mayurasana (Feathered Peacock Pose)
- Pincha Mayurasana Stretches shoulders, Neck, Navel, gut and thorax; fortifies your shoulders, back and arms.
- Enhances fixation level and offers smoothness to your psyche.
- Kick out the anxiety and mellow wretchedness.
- Feathered Peacock Pose Improves your body act.
- Makes your wrists and elbows more grounded.
Maintain a strategic distance from this on the off chance that you are experiencing hypertension.