Sesame seed balls recipe or til ladoo
1 cup Khoya, crumbled
3/4 cup White Sesame Seeds
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp powdered Sugar
2 Cardamom Powder
- Dry roast the sesame seeds on low flame until light golden color.
- Remove from the flame and let them cool completely.
- Grind the roasted sesame seeds into a coarse powder and keep it aside.
- Roast the khoya on a low flame for 5 – 6 minutes. Turn off the flame.
- When the mixture is warm, add the powdered sugar and ground sesame seeds to it.
- Mix everything well.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and roll into a round shape ball.
- Store them in an airtight container.