Sanskrit Name: – Titli Asana (तितली आसन)
English Name: – Butterfly Pose
Position: – Sitting
Titli asana is a Sanskrit word which implies Butterfly in English. In this pose you need to move your knees here and there same as the wings of butterfly, so’s the reason it is known as Butterfly Pose. The Butterfly act is also alluded to like the Purna Titli act. Titli Asana is practically similar to as a bound Angle posture or the Baddha Kona Asana.
This is frequently a straightforward exercise which will essentially be performed once even with least headings from your mentor. Focusing on basically the legs, it’s the correct cure to unwind and extend the muscles of the legs, particularly once a broadened day of work or a serious work out. Leaned back Butterfly act is another variety of Butterfly posture.
How to do Titli Asana (Butterfly Pose steps)
1. Sit in the Padmasana (Lotus Pose).
2. Presently position your legs all together that the bottoms of your feet are touching each other. Your knees should be twisted.
3. Endeavour to position your feet as close to your pubic territory as could be allowed, in various words, endeavour to pull your rear areas inwards.
4. Handle your feet together alongside your hands and keep your spine straight however much as could reasonably be expected.
5. Presently take in (Inhale) and place a hand on the two knees.
6. Inhale out (breathe out) and move your knees here and there till your knees touch the ground. (On the off chance that you are not ready to touch your knees to the ground amid the procedure, all things considered just move your knee here and there and keep away from over applying. Push down your knees as much you can).
7. Take in and allow your knees to return up once more.
8. Inhale out and rehash this procedure fifteen to twenty times.
9. You’ll accelerate the bringing down and raising of the thighs to additionally unwind the muscles.
Health benefits of Titli Asana (तितली आसन)
- Titliasana is best exercise for unwinding and extending the hurting thighs.
- Asana opens up the hips and thighs and enhances adaptability.
- Asana is a decent extend for easing stress and tiredness.
- It empowers the regenerative and stomach related organs.
- Accommodating for young ladies all through feminine cycle since it lightens some of the distress and agony identified with bleeding.
- Extremely valuable for young ladies after menopause.
- Butterfly pose is good for pregnant women.
- Valuable to the kidneys, bladder, endocrine organ, and ovaries.
- General routine with regards to this stance will encourage in facilitating the torment.