Here is an intriguing Viparita Namaskarasana, called Reverse prayer posture (विपरीत नमस्कारासन) and performed in standing position. This Yoga Pose is a variety of the Tadasana. In this Asana Viparita indicates the “Behind, inverse or invert” (in a basic word the significance of Viparita is – inverse) and Namaskar signifies “giving admiration or offering regard”.
By and large, we overlap our hands close to chest in Namaskar posture the forward way, yet this stance is absolutely inverse from ordinary stance. In Viparita Namaskarasana you need to join your hands in the face of your good faith, with the goal that’s the reason this Asana named as Reverse petition posture. Viparita Namaskarasana is anything but difficult to do and have numerous medical advantages. Penguin Yoga posture, Pashchima Namaskarasana is different names of this Yoga posture.
Steps of Viparita Namaskarasana (Reverse prayer Pose, विपरीत नमस्कारासन)
1. Initially get into the standing position on the floor or yoga tangle with your legs together and keep one-inch remove between your feet.
2. Keep your hands hang by the sides of your legs and unwind your shoulders (same as Tadasana beginning stance).
3. After that curve your knees a bit. Presently lift your hands parallel to your shoulders.
4. Place your hands in the face of your good faith and keep your blame dealing downwards (At that point don’t join your palms).
5. Take in, and turn your fingertips internal towards your spine and endeavor to combine your palms and turn your fingertips upwards (Namaskar posture).
6. Keep your knees smidgen bowed and your palms ought to be squeezed firmly against each other. Now, shut your eyes and concentrate your psyche on the word Om.
7. Hold the position around 25 to 35 seconds.
8. At that point, gradually turn down your fingertips, release your palms and delicately bring down your hands to the sides of your legs. Take some rest and rehash the procedure around 3 to 5 times.
9. You have now come back to Tadasana.
(You can play out this Yoga Pose in sitting positions likewise like Padmasana and Sukhasana; rehash a similar procedure in the sitting position).
Benefits of Reverse Prayer Pose (Viparita Namaskarasana)
- Turn around Prayer Pose Opens up your chest and keeps up your vitality levels and Metabolism.
- Reinforces your shoulders, arms and focuses on your guts too arms moreover.
- Best for those individuals who are experiencing CTS (Carpal passage disorder) and wrist torment as it fortifies your wrist ligaments.
- On the off chance that your work depends on writing, at that point this posture is best for you as a result of general writing like 300 or 400 words in a day; this reason wrist harm. By this Yoga Pose, numerous needle therapy focuses will actuate.
- Valuable in shoulder and neck torment unwinds your shoulder bones and releases your tight muscles of the shoulder.
- Viparita Namaskarasana lightens stress and quiets your restless personality. Beat the worry of work or home by this straightforward asana.
- It unwinds your brain, body, and soul; best exercise for unwinding.
Turn around Prayer Pose is straightforward and performs by any age gatherings of individuals, so there are no real precautionary measures for this however in the event that you have elbow damage maintain a strategic distance from this asana. Each Asana needs direction, so play out all the yogic exercises in under the supervision of an expert.