All the tips mentioned here are strictly informational. This site Healthlogus does not provide medical advice. Consult with your doctor or other health care provider before using any of these tips or treatments ,
- We here at Healthlogus try to give credit to all the images and content which we get from other sources. If you want us to remove anything or anything else. Please let us know and we will be happy to abet you!
- By reading the content or accessing any information on Healthlogus website, you agree not to use this information as medical advice to diagnose, prevent and treat any medical condition or disease in either yourself or others. Consult your healthcare provider or a physician for any medical condition that you or your family may be having.
- Our website and team including owners, editors, authors or contributors will not be responsible for any damages arising from the use of any information provided on our websites.
- Reliance on the content written in website is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
We do not provide any guarantee regarding the accuracy of content, information, and opinions or any statements made on these websites.
Information given on our websites should not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to as a basis for expert witness testimony or establishing “Standard of Care” in a legal sense.
- The statements or reviews on this website have not been evaluated by FDA (Food & Drug Administration) or any other government authority of any country. Information provided on the websites is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
- All Content at website is strictly for Informational and Educational Purposes. You should not attempt using it without any Professional Recommendations. Unsupervised or Unwise Use can lead to Severe Complications, Side Effects or Treatment Failure.
- We also serve information of traditional and folk medicines and their uses. This information does not mean that these are our recommendations. Before using any part of herbs, medicines or remedies, you should consult with your physician.
- The visitor should assume that the links given in advertisement space are affiliated or sponsored links, we will not responsible for any dispute with those sponsored companies.
These websites do not provide any kind of medical advice. Website content does not mean to advise, recommend, treat, or diagnose something.
- Consult with your physician and health care provider before implementing any of these tips or treatment. You should understand that everything provided in the websites is only for informational purposes and it will never replace a requirement of the professional advice. Please do consult with your physician personally before trying anything for the sake of that you have read here website.
- We (including author, editor, and other staff of our websites) will not be responsible for anything wrong happens to you after using the information given on these websites.
Misinterpretation may also be possible. You should not rely on the interpretation about any specific product and you should consult a physician before their use.