When someone talks about the argan oil uses and benefits of argan oil, what is the very first thing that strikes up your mind? Shiny and bouncy hair? Ah! Everyone knows that. But, do you know that this oil has amazing benefits for your health too? If not, you should read this blog to get acquainted with some of the magical benefits of argan oil for a better health and argan oil uses for health. Let’s roll…
Argan Oil : A Brief Introduction
Argan oil is extracted from the kernels of argan tree (scientifically known as Argania spinosa) through the method of cold pressing. This magical oil is native to Morocco where its source, the Argan tree, is widely found. This oil has been used by the people of Morocco for centuries to heal different ailments. It is very rich in naturally occurring carotenes, tocopherols, phenols, squalene, vanillic acid, tyrosol, and resorcinol which are proven to be very effective. Moroccan argan oil uses assisting different types of ailments and skin conditions.
Benefits of Argan oil and argan oil uses for skin,hair and health
- Controls Premature Signs of Aging: Argan oil is extensively appreciated as an anti-aging and antioxidant product owing to its huge amount of fatty acid. This property of argan oil for skin helps to control the premature signs of agings. The antioxidant contents of arganoil help to increase the regenerative rate of skin cells to provide a glowing, nourished skin.
- Argan oil for Skin Ailments: Argan oil has a great source of triterpenoids, which is proven to be very effective in treating different skin conditions like warts, dermatitis, and scars. The antioxidants, antifungal, bactericidal and antiseptic constituents found in the Argan oil uses helps in healing mild acne and acne related scarring. Mix few drops of argan oil use with your regular skin cream and apply it regularly to get rid of different types of skin ailments for beutiful skin.
- Maintains Proper Health of Heart: Argan oil uses boosts HDL cholesterol level and slows down the oxidation of LDL cholesterol that is why it is appreciated as a beneficial oil to maintain a proper health of the heart. You should mix 20 drops of argan oil in 500ml of your regular cooking oil to support the cardiovascular system for the effective functioning of the heart.
- Strengthens Nails: Argan oil has a unique composition of Vitamin E and F, which strengthens nails and cuticles and helps an individual to keep them in a good and healthy condition. The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of this magical oil also protect the nails from the infections related to poor nail health. Massage your nail regularly with 2 to 3 drops of argan oil to keep your nails in a good condition.
- Aids Digestion: Argan oil uses improves the pepsin concentration in the body’s gastric juices, resulting better functionality of the digestive system. Better digestion means less hunger, more energy, and healthier body. You should add few drops of argan oil in your food to get rid of the digestive problems.
- Improves Hair Conditions: Mix 2 to 3 drops of argan oil for hair with your regular hair oil and apply it thoroughly on your scalp and hair to get stronger, shinier and silky hair.Argan oil shampoo Rich in vitamin E, argan oil nourishes your hair, repairs splits ends, and gives your hair a silky and shinier appearance. The healing and moisturizing properties of argan oil for hair also protect your hair from environmental damage.
- Heals Muscle Soreness and Joint Pain: The anti-inflammatory property of argan oil makes it a proven remedy for healing the pains associated with joints and muscles. Take a few drops of argan oil and massage it over the affected area to get instant relief from joint pains.
- Removes Stretch Marks: This magical oil is ideal to eliminate the stretch marks from the skin resulting from pregnancy, rapid weight gain, and pubescent growth. Mix few drops of argan oil with jojoba oil and apply this blend over the affected area regularly.
Due to the increasing popularity and demand of essential oils, a large number of beauty and skin care corporations are using argan oil in their formulations. However, it is recommended to use these natural oils in their purest form to avail the best results. So what are you up to? Grab a bottle of argan oil for the betterment of your health.
Abhinav Kumar Singh is a renowned aromatherapist and essential oil educator with 8 years of professional expertise. His passion is to help others by sharing crucial information about aromatherapy, information, usage and tips from essential oils and allied natural extracts. He has been advocating about the benefits of natural essential oils through writing and speeches to reach out thousands of persons through his blogs, articles, and speeches. Find more of his works at Allin Exporters. Apart from this, he loves traveling to new places and spending time in his backyard.