Viparita Shalabhasana is a propelled variety of Locust posture. This posture is otherwise called Superman posture. In this Viparita implies pivoted, turned around, Shalabha remains for Locust and it is additionally the name God Deva – Gandharva. Viparita Salabhasana yoga posture (विपरीत शलभासन)is a serious one and this stance requires a great deal of quality of your center and the arms for lifting your weight against the floor, so it goes under the propelled posture. Reversed Locust Pose is best to back twisting stance.
Level of Asana: – Advanced
Style of Asana: – Ashtanga Yoga
Otherwise called – Reversed Locust Pose or Inverted Locust Pose
How to do Viparita Shalabhasana (Reversed Locust Pose, विपरीत शलभासन)
1. Rests level on your stomach and place your arms under your middle.
2. Place your jaw on the floor.
3. Call attention to toes out and press the highest points of your feet delicately onto the floor.
4. Exchange your body weight on your fours, as you lift your knees far from the floor.
5. Fix your glutes and your lower gut. At that point, protract your lower back such that the muscles in your bottom slender towards your foot sole areas.
6. Presently, clasp pass on as you raise your elbows up towards your stomach.
7. Attempt to influence a solid hold of your arms towards your legs, to incorporate your upper arms and the storage compartment muscles vigorously.
8. Take in, and raise your legs from the floor around then don’t twist your knees.
9. Raise your legs from your thighs and your spine in the state of a curve, framing the letter “C”. Presently you will see your toes before you.
10. Hold the stance for couple of minutes or as much as you can.
11. Inhale out, put down your leg one by one and release (free) your arms from your middle.
12. After that expect the Balasana and inhale ordinarily. There is no reiteration for this stance.
Benefits of Viparita Shalabhasana (Reversed Locust Pose)
- Viparita Salabhasana restores your brain, body, and soul.
- Viparita Shalabhasana yoga posture makes your chest, spine, back and midriff solid.
- Incites the chakra (heart chakra, throat chakra) and the sun powered plexus as well.
- Upset Locust Pose extends your back, guts, chest and spine.
- Enhances your stomach related frameworks and kick out general issues identified with stomach related organs.
Above all else, rehearse these propelled asanas in the supervision of a specialist yoga mentor. Stay away from this pose, on account of neck torment, back issues, arm wounds or spinal issues. Discharging and pregnant ladies entirely exhorted that not to perform Viparita Shalabhasana Yoga Pose. Wear agreeable garments amid the yoga session.